Construction & Features
– As for the new UFO, the lines are unsheathed Aramid but color-coded! Solidity has never been so easy to untangle.
– Releasing the trimmers allows a good speed increase to further improve its amazing ability to flare and land smoothly.
– The use of Nitinol rods not only saves weight and increases robustness, it also allows a super compact folding… To always slip it into your rucksack.
– Leading edge and trailing edge are with mylar-border band. This ensures a structural consistency for not changing the wing’s flying behaviors.
– On the leading edge, ground attachment loops can be used to prevent the paraglider from slipping on a steep and/or slippery slope (snow).